Cybernoor Corporation is committed to accessibility. It is our policy to ensure that everyone, including people with different abilities, have full and equal access to our services and solutions. Cybernoor.com strives to meet the accessibility standards provided by the World Wide Web Consortium Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 AA. We engage an accessibility consultant in order to assist us in ensuring that our digital presence is in conformance with the WCAG 2.0 AA. We believe we not only meet but exceed the digital accessibility requirements imposed by Title III of the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Unruh Act and the Disabled Persons Act. If you need assistance in using any of the features of this site, or have specific questions or concerns about the accessibility of this site, please contact us by phone at 925-924-0440, or by email at email@example.com
The ways in which Cybernoor.com is accessible and meets the WCAG 2.0 include:
- Descriptive alt text is assigned to each meaningful image.
- Cybernoor.com is navigable without a mouse, by keyboard only.
- We use a focus indicator to highlight interactive element.
- All text to background color contrast meets a 4.5:1 ratio.
- All PDFs hosted in our site meet the PDF/UA minimum standards:
PDFUA in a Nutshell
- All pages include a skip navigation link.
- We strive for consistency and predictability in our layout and design.
- We only link to third party apps, scripts and websites that also meet WCAG 2.0 AA standards.
In addition to our internal and external review program (including use of accessabe) we invite feedback from all users in order to improve accessibility.
Exceptions / Feedback
Cybernoor Corporation is committed to accessibility. In addition to our internal and external review program (including use of accessible) we invite feedback from all users in order to improve accessibility. If you become aware of a way to better achieve this goal, please share your thoughts with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org